Train Simulator documentation downloads
|Scenario authors guide part I v1.0||Getting started with scenario creation|
|Scenario authors guide part II v0.2||Advanced topics||Update June 4th 2017|
|Scenario authors guide part III v1.1||LUA scripting for scenarios||Update June 4th 2017|
Train Simulator software downloads
LuaCreator, a toolkit for scenario authors
LuaCreator is a toolkit for scenario authors, though casual players may benefit as well.
LuaCreator has several unique features:
- List all routes and scenarios, even when packed in .ap files.
- View scenario properties
- View rolling stock and missing stock for any scenario, including stock that is packaged in .ap files.
- Create Lua generated messages, without programming
- Create several Lua scripts from script templates, making scripting much easier
- List all possible SysCall command names for the player engine (no need to run TS2018)
- Debug Lua scripts without running TrainSimulator
- Replace rolling stock items with a few mouse clicks
- NEW: Create an installer for your scenario
- NEW: generate documentation for your scenario
- NEW: a number of new additions to the rail vehicle catalog.
LuaCreator is free, but not freeware. I ask you to help me to create a rail vehicle catalog and more script templates. If you want to download LuaCreator, you promise to:
- Provide a LUA script template or
- Create catalog input for at least one DLC pack.
Download version 0.6 beta (issued June 4th 2017) here:
|LuaCreator v0.61 setup file||Updated March 31st 2018|
TSW manuals download
|TSW Starters guide v0.5||Starters guide for TSW||Update January 21, 2018|
TSWTools is a small set of tools for anyone using TSW. Not yet much, but it will grow as TSW grows.
|TSW Tools v0.2 alpha||Toolkit for TSW users||Update February 5th 2018|
Tools download links
|LUA binaries||http://luabinaries.sourceforge.net/||Note: you need version 5.03|